DOTZ Matrix Select Archive
ADJ’s Dotz Matrix is a 4x4 Wash/Blinder fixture with advanced COB LED technology allowing for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of space. The result is a super-charged, high output, wash fixture with smooth color mixing powered by sixteen 30W TRI COB RGB-LEDs. Dotz Matrix also has Pixel Mapping capabilities for stunning visual effects, and boasts a powerful 480 Watts with a massive 60 degree beam angle.
The fixture has many pro features such as: 0-100% electronic dimming, strobe/pulse effect, built-in shows and colors macros, a 4-button DMX LCD display, locking Power connector In/Out, 5 selectable Dim Curves for stage lighting, 4 Pixel Flipping options, and 5 DMX channel modes. Dotz Matrix may run in its stand-alone mode from built-in programs, sound actively or from a DMX Controller.
- • Light Source: 16 RGB COB-LEDs (Red, Green, Blue)
- • Individual LED wattage : 30W
- • Average LED lifetime : approximately 50,000 hrs.
- • Beam Angle: 60 degrees
- • 4 operational Modes : Program Mode, Sound Active, Color Macro Mode and DMX
- • Pixel Control with different pixel flip settings
- • 5 DMX Modes: 3, 6, 7, 48 & 53-channel
- • RDM compatible
- • Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
- • 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theatre)
- • LED pulse and strobe effect
- • 15 different built-in programs
- • 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
- • RGB Color Mixing
- • Metal Housing
- • Multivoltage 100-240V 50/60Hz
- • Power Consumption: 450W
- • 3 & 5-pin Locking DMX connectors
- • Locking Power In/Out connections
- • Dimensions (LxWxH): 345 x 370 x 170mm
- • Weight: 7,8 kg.